SUMMER CAMP 2022
June 20th – 24th (Dinosaur Week)
June 27th – July 1st ~ (Pony Week)
July 5th – 8th [4-Day Camp, prorated] (Petting Zoo)
July 11th – 15th (Reptile Man)
July 18th – 22nd (Bunny Week)
July 25th – 29th (Parrot Lady)
August 1st – 5th (Dinosaur Week)
August 8th – 12th (Pony Week)
August 15th – 19th (Bunny Week)
August 22nd – 26th (Parrot Lady)
August 29th – Sept 2nd (Petting Zoo)
HALF DAY (9:00am – 1:00pm OR 12:00pm – 4:00pm)
ALL DAY (9:00am – 4:00pm)
Prices are per student per week
Non-Members must pay $48.00 Annual Registration/Member fee
WHAT DOES A TYPICAL DAY OF ECGA SUMMER CAMP LOOK LIKE?
- Warm Up- Whole group warm up games and stretching
- Instructional Gymnastics- Campers are split into age-based groups for the instructional portion of camp. They’ll get to do activities utilizing vault, bars, beam, floor, trampoline, and the ninja course.
- Snack Break- Parent provided.
- Arts & Crafts/Outdoor Activities- Provides a creative outlet for the campers and the opportunity to enjoy the fresh air!
- Open Gym- Supervised free play and independent work in the gym.
- Lunch- Parent provided.
- Weekly in-house field trip- Every Wednesday of camp, a special guest comes to the gym to provide a fun and memorable experience for the campers! Our camp favorites: Petting Zoo, Pony Rides, the Reptile Man, the Parrot Lady, Dino Crew Entertainment NW, and more!