SUMMER CAMP 2024 REGISTRATION- CHECK BACK IN FEBRUARY 2024!
HALF DAY (9:00am – 1:00pm OR 12:00pm – 4:00pm) $325.00/Member ALL DAY (9:00am – 4:00pm) $550.00/Member Prices are per student per week Non-Members must pay $48.00 Annual Registration/Member fee
WHAT DOES A TYPICAL DAY OF ECGA SUMMER CAMP LOOK LIKE?
- Warm Up- Whole group warm up games and stretching
- Instructional Gymnastics- Campers are split into age-based groups for the instructional portion of camp. They’ll get to do activities utilizing vault, bars, beam, floor, trampoline, and the ninja course.
- Snack Break- Parent provided.
- Arts & Crafts/Outdoor Activities- Provides a creative outlet for the campers and the opportunity to enjoy the fresh air!
- Open Gym- Supervised free play and independent work in the gym.
- Lunch- Parent provided.
- Weekly in-house field trip- Every Wednesday of camp, a special guest comes to the gym to provide a fun and memorable experience for the campers! Our camp favorites: Petting Zoo, Bunnies, Pony Rides, the Reptile Woman, the Parrot Lady, Dino Crew Entertainment NW, and more!