SUMMER CAMP 2023 *REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!*
July 3, 5-7 [4-day camp, prorated]
July 17-21 *AM session- only 1 spot left!*
July 31-August 4
August 28-September 1
HALF DAY (9:00am – 1:00pm OR 12:00pm – 4:00pm)
ALL DAY (9:00am – 4:00pm)
Prices are per student per week
Non-Members must pay $48.00 Annual Registration/Member fee
Summer Camp is non-refundable/non-
transferable to other programs at ECGA.
You may reschedule camp as long as there is space available, it is one month before the start date, and must be for the summer of 2023.
WHAT DOES A TYPICAL DAY OF ECGA SUMMER CAMP LOOK LIKE?
- Warm Up- Whole group warm up games and stretching
- Instructional Gymnastics- Campers are split into age-based groups for the instructional portion of camp. They’ll get to do activities utilizing vault, bars, beam, floor, trampoline, and the ninja course.
- Snack Break- Parent provided.
- Arts & Crafts/Outdoor Activities- Provides a creative outlet for the campers and the opportunity to enjoy the fresh air!
- Open Gym- Supervised free play and independent work in the gym.
- Lunch- Parent provided.
- Weekly in-house field trip- Every Wednesday of camp, a special guest comes to the gym to provide a fun and memorable experience for the campers! Our camp favorites: Petting Zoo, Pony Rides, the Reptile Man, the Parrot Lady, Dino Crew Entertainment NW, and more!